Re: [none]

>Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:31:20 -0400
>From: "Bruce" <bkawak@chartertn.net>
>
>  "I fear we have awaken a sleeping
>  giant and filled him with a terrible resolve"
>
>I've been thinking about this quote all day.

Me too.  Here's an updated version: "These terrorists have not
awakened a sleeping giant. They have attacked a complacent giant, a
giant who refused to see, until it was too late, the disastrous
consequences of his policies of restraint and appeasement."
http://aynrand.org/medialink/columns/rt091101.shtml

"I've known no war, and if I ever do,
the glimpse will be short, fireball in the sky."
--
Alan
"You inhuman bastard."