Max and Moon

My two favorite artists are The Who and Bruce
Springsteen and the E Street Band.   Back when Born in
the USA came out, I taped a special off the radio.  Max
was interviewed about his drumming on the LP and he said
he tried to play "No Surrender" in Keith Moon style
and "Bobby Jean" in Ringo Starr style.  I haven't
listened to the interview in years, but check out "No
Surrender" and you'll hear my point.  Why would Max play
Keith Moon style if he had no respect for him?

Has anyone been able to produce the alleged RS article
where Max trashes Keith?

Rick in Maine

***God Bless all of our fallen brothers and sisters in
NY and Washington***