Re: the sleeping giant

> Jeff,  I am afraid your prediction has come true!

Joe:

All I can say is I hope there's someone "up there" with the testicles to
search and destroy, and not merely arrest and jail. I've known no war
either, nor would I normally advocate violence, but the time comes when
there is no other choice. Unfortunately, I have no faith in the present
administration whatsoever.
But my hopes and best wishes go out to those in NYC and DC. And thank the
Universal Mind for Howard Stern.

> Naturally- the band could never be the same after keith- but I think we
would
> all rather have Who with Jones than no Who at all.

Kevin Mc:

True...but it would have been better had they gotten Carl Palmer, IMHO.

> Songs like Eminence Front
> and You Better You Bet would never have been written.

You don't know that. They could have been Townshend solo songs.

 >  "I fear we have awaken a sleeping
>  giant and filled him with a terrible resolve"

> I've been thinking about this quote all day.

Bruce:

May your quote become truth.

              Cheers   ML