RE: Michael Jackson

Sorry Keets, I can't agree (and on the heels of such a lovely wedding wish
too...) -

>Yeah, yeah, I know.  But you guys should recall from the Gary Glitter
>discussions that I think pedophilia is built in and that pedophiles need
>help dealing with it and not condemnation and ostracism.

Sorry, but Michael Jackass and Gary Glitter - and every scumbag pedophile
needs to be extracted from society not given help "dealing" with any illness
or becoming poor victims of ostracism themselves.  They need to be fed to
the lions, drawn and quartered and gang raped by prison inmates.  That's
just a start.  Have you ever known anyone who's been a victim from a sick,
twisted child fucker???  Unfortunately, I do know of two such real victims
and it's something that they will NEVER get over.  These are predatory
socio-maniacs and the only "help" they should get is helped to the firing
squad.  When you have a cancer, you try to remove it and pedophiles and
rapist are a cancer.  I don't blame pornography for Ted Bundy - I blame Ted
Bundy.  I don't blame the Beatles for Charles Manson - I blame Charlie.  The
same thing goes here.  Sorry, but it's a hot topic for me - I don't believe
in coddling the filthy underbelly of society.  I believe in removal of such
vermin.

Jim in Colo Springs