Max Weinburg

Interesting:

>max weinburg (from bruce springsteen's E street band and currently on "late
>night with conan o' brian) talked about how much ringo's playing was
>different at the time and how much he inspired him. also the drummer from
>AC/DC said ringo was his inspiration as well!

Max Weinburg is also on record as saying Keith Moon was an "awful" drummer.
The irony is, he's quoted on the book sleeve of Keith's recent bio
positively.  I don't know if that has anything to do with his being
influenced by Ringo or now (heh-heh) but I never forgot that when I read his
distaste for Keith.  Max Weinburg can go shit in his hat for all I care.  As
if the fact that he played in Bruce Stringbean's band wasn't bad enough...
And AC/DC...?  No comment.

Jim in Colo Springs

"...the worst rock and roll group you ever heard in your life."  RD