Responding to the digest

This mailing list gets quite a bit of messages.  Its almost impossible
to follow the discussion threads when someone responds to the digest
but doesn't put the Subject: line back from the original message.  The
end result?  People like me with not much time on their hands just
delete your message unread because scanning the subjects doesn't tell
me what you're talking about.  So please, if you want your messages to
be read and considered, please take the time to put the original
Subject back into your reply.  It only takes a few seconds in an
editor.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!