RE: Scooby Doo, Scrappy Doo, and big piles of Poo.

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Subject: Re: Who/Beatles/Scooby Doo/Scrappy Doo/Georgie Duh/No Tridents
>Kevin:

Yes?

>Wait a minute...haven't you and Jeff been visiting each other? And Bjorn
>too?

Hey, I hosted a Who gathering prior to all of us rocking with JEB.  Where
the flog where you?

>That's another way of saying they were so bland that anyone could like
them.

I'd never, nor have I ever heard anyone else say that The Beatles were
bland.
Oh well.

>PJ "lovey-dovey" songs???

Yes. There are some.  I'm not doing research on it though.

>> >but for a while there he ruled.
>>
>> Yeah, what and who is the question though.
>
>He ruled Neverland.

Yeah, and a few unlucky kids.

>From: Sroundtable@aol.com
>Subject: why all the ripping of Squeeze Box?
>Just take it for what it is and lighten up.

Good advise regarding Who vs. Beatles debate.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Beatles/BTTB
>
>He's nuts (M. Jackson), but it's something that often runs in artists, and
it doesn't
>affect the quality of what he produced.

Yeah, perhaps, but Michael is WAY weird.  *AND* from the small snippet of
his show I saw on CNN, he's losing his voice too!
Sounded *REAL* bad.

TO THE PERSON VISITING AMSTERDAM AND LOOKING FOR SITES TO VISIT:
Yes, go to The Black and White, or The Bulldog.  Ask the bartender for the
menu.  Get the bright green fuzzy and stinky stuff that looks like it would
break if you dropped it.  You won't be sorry.  ;-)

Kevin in VT