TKAA2K and CN

From: AnEnglishBoy <campbell@fix.net>
"> The reason that Texas TKAA sticks in my mind is the nasty quality of the
 > opening improv.
Anyone wann B&P me a copy of this???

 > Something set Pete off that night, and he went after the
 > kids.  Roger's challenge in CN comes off edgy, too--half loving and half
 > ready to fight it out to the finish.
What is "CN?""

CN took me a minute, too.  I'm going to guess that it is "Crossroads Now" as
performed toward the end of My Generation on the 2000 tour.

We've (thankfully) got several new posters on the list who may have missed
the talk about the "new material" (or improvs, depending on your point of
view) from 2000.  I would suggest that you put some effort into getting your
ears on the MP3s that Pete posted on his site last year.  It makes a fine 2
disc collection.  They are still available for download or you might even be
able to ask someone on the mail list to burn you a copy :-)  Of course, you
would have to find someone who isn't offended by your Beatles comments to do
such a generous thing for you :-)

Jeff