music in the ear of the listener

<<<<Is any particular sound better than any other sound?  That depends on the
relationship between the makers and receivers of said sounds.

It cannot be measured.  I have enjoyed the discussion, though :-)

Jeff

Of course this is the case- 100% of what u write is true.  I only started
this whole debate because of the arrogance and false sense of superiority of
many beatles fans when they find out someone is a fan of the Who.  "All they
were was a great live band," or "how many #1's did the Who have?"  crap like
that.  I suppose i over reacted but it pissed me off.  i agree that this has
been fun, though.