Re: Who patriotism -Keith Moon 23 years

I can't wait for the new LAL release. I have the boot, but I want to be able
to hear it clearly, as it sounds best when played very loud.  I love the base
kicks that Keith delivers in Christmas (and every other song). His drumming
performance is unmatched .- What a powerful motor they used to have. What a
loss.

As important as Pete is to the band, I sincerely believe that Keith was
nearly as responsible for their success. Not just a gimmick, Leeds proves
that.

He couldn't write, and he certainly couldn't sing, but when he joined the
band, the confidence came with him- and the competition between them began.
He made Pete have to try so hard and Roger as well.  They didn't compete with
other bands so much as they did against themselves! As Keith Moon went, The
Who went. Is this just a coincidence?

Now there is no doubt about what Pete is to the band (Roger and John as well)
so don't misunderstand this post, but the songs with Keith are the ones that
I like and a major reason that I like them is because Keith is on them.
Besides, I have a kicker box behind my seat in my truck and his drumming is
great for a back massage. Much better than John Bonham.

Jon in Mi.