Re: why all the ripping of Squeeze Box?

--- Sroundtable@aol.com wrote:
> Does every single Who tune have to be
> earth-shattering?  This may not be one
> of my favorites, but there is no reason the Who
> can't have a light, sort of
> fun song that people can dance to.  Taken in its
> proper context it's not a
> bad song.  It would be like going to a
> Schwarzeneggar movie expecting an
> oscar performance.  Just take it for what it is and
> lighten up.  Squeeze Box
> represents what i love most about the Who- they
> could do absolutely ANYTHING
> musically and never got repetitive.
    I love 'Squeeze Box' The  first time my mother
heard it on the radio she laughed at the lyrics and
every once in a while she will ask me to play the song
for her she also likes 'Happy Jack' I think it's
really a gas that my mom whose in her seventies can
like something from a younger generation and not bich
about bad the music is
http://im.yahoo.com