Re: Debates and Sarah's Project

> My God, I'm gone a month and my safe haven known as the Who Digest, has gone
> postal.  Where'd the love go???  Where's Schrade when Rome is burning?

Here I am!

> Playing his fiddle?

{ insert "skinflute" joke here }

I was in New York City for a few days & I'm just now getting caught up
on all the posts.

Weird Who Story:  While I was in N.Y.C. me & my travelling companions
visited the always entertaining KGB Bar (East Village - decorated with Com-
minist garb....really).  The bartender was playing music via a tape deck behind the
bar & we weren't there for five minutes when all of a sudden he stops the tape in
mid song & puts The Who's Greatest Hits in!  My friends just looked at me in
disbelief & I said, "Hey, I didn't have anything to do with that!"

> Thank you for the links! I am sure they will help!!!!! does anyone else know
> any good links????

> Love, Sarah

Kent State?  You're about 20 minutes away from me.  You could always swing by
my apartment - plenty of Who/Mod information in here!

{ insert "link" joke here }

Love,

SCHRADE in Akron

P.S.:  The "B" in Beatles sure doesn't stand for "Balls."