RE: Tennis player and the Who

From: "Nigel Morton" <nigel@adastey.demon.co.uk>
"Hey folk's, let's stop getting so personal!"
...and shortly thereafter...
"Oh well, I named my son Thomas John Peter after a certain group (the wife,
now the ex-wife wouldn't allow Roger and Keith) and her final, and most
amusing act was citing The Who and the fact that they were played
(virtually) everyday in our house as one of the reason's for wishing to
divorce me.  Oh well, some people have no taste (or obsession)."

I am really confused.  What do you mean by 'personal'?

Jeff