Debates

"ANd don't even get me started on what would happen if I mentioned I was a
HUGE Led Zeppelin fan too!"

NO DREW!!! Don't go there! We've already had the big Zeppelin debates here,
and they got pretty ugly. :) Almost as ugly as these Beatle debates are
getting. Can't we just drop it already? When you start getting into name
calling and "fuck you if you like/dislike the Beatles" tactics, it's time to
move on.

Hey, does anyone own the boot "Shaking All Over"? Could you tell me if it's
worth buying or not?

Nicole