Re: Objective Who/Beatles comments

In article <Pine.OSF.4.33.0109051143200.63819-100000@alberti.unh.edu>,
    Andreas J Athans <ajathans@cisunix.unh.edu>  writes:

> Seriously, I am a HUGE Who fanatic, I guess what pisses me off is the
> tunnel-visioned Who fans on this list don't realize it's ok for some
> people to like BOTH the Beatles AND the Who, such as I and many others do!

Hey, I don't care what you like or don't like.  I'm just sick of
having people put me down because I don't like the Beatles.  Just look
at what was said on this list today and you'll see what I mean.  I
don't care for the Beatles.  So fucking what?  Are you so insecure in
your own tastes and preferences in music that if someone else doesn't
like what you like, you feel compelled to put them down?  If so, then
fuck off and die.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!