-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com] Em nome de
Brian Cady
Enviada em: terga-feira, 4 de setembro de 2001 09:21
Para: oddsandsods@thewho.net; Paul's Who List
Assunto: The offending Spoonful

Let's all see what we think about the offending Spoonful from Live At
Leeds. Go to here: http://www.thewho.net/whostory/TheWhoSpoonful.mp3
to download an mp3 of The Who doing Spoonful at Leeds.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm
        (and no pop-ups!)