Re: Early Quad DVD review

> Funny, I have just the opposite opinions of this reviewer.  While I
> love Tommy, I think the music of Quad is superior.  I love the movie
of Tommy (at least, up to and including "I'm Free"), and found the film
of Quad to be a huge disappointment.  (I saw it once in '82 and will
see the restored version this weekend to give it another chance.)  But
I'm sure I'll buy the Quad DVD like the rest of us schmucks.

I'm glad TOMMY the movie has it's fans.  I'm with this guy, and I'd
hate to think the TOMMY film was a total waste.  I'm interested to see
the publicity push behind the QUAD re-release and the DVD.  Think it
has anything to do with Pete's plans for a stage show?

LB

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://im.yahoo.com