Re: VH1 bio

>Photo at the message board still sucks.
>
>http://www.vh1.com/fanclubs/bio.jhtml?id=1159

Post from the message board.  Think Hanson will be opening for The Who next
tour?

This is too cool!!
I didnt know this was here until it was posted on the Hanson fansite that
hanson had a msg board here now. Expect to see alot of me! I LOVE The
Who....have for 30 years now!! just something interesting my daughter saw
last year....seems Hanson was asked if they could go on the road with any
band.....dead or alive, who would it be and Taylor (the middle one) piped up
and said "The Who" I nearly DIED!! My kid couldnt wait to tell me.