Re: Scoop 3 warning

>Though the eelpie site may be showing Scoop 3 and accepting orders for
>it, it won't be shipped to the distributors for at least two weeks. So,
>in the US, figure to add on a full week for postage, and maybe, just
>maybe if you order today, you'll get it by 22nd November.

I'll be somewhat happy as long as it comes before my Thanksgiving
drive up to the Adirondacks.  I had hoped that Lifehouse Chronicles
were going to be the same way, but alas...

So John, I'm sure you can't reveal this but I'll ask anyway: what's
your source?

>As for the La Jolla concert CDs, they've almost certainly been put back
>until next year.

No biggie.  The bootleg kicks ass.

>(BTW, did anyone think I was going to say "they sound like shit?" :-))

There are plenty of people around that will beat you to that punch.  :-)

Jason