Re: Roger's voice

Jeff House wrote:

> EB,
> Do you think Pete would find this thought amusing?

Well, Jeff. based on what Pete said in his VH-1 "Storytellers" show,
I think he might really appreciate my comments.

Remember that he said, approximately,

"somehow, when *I* perform *my* songs, rather than TheWho->,
they sound like they are supposed to."

Maybe this eve after work (I work till 7:30 pm PST) I'll spin
my vid of the Storyteller show and quote Pete exactly.

However, long term readers here who have also been on my Who list,
TheWhoMaximumRnB@yahoogroups.com, will attest that these
are not new feelings on my part, and that I have felt this way about
Roger since "Who-> Are You" was released.

AnEnglishBoy~