Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #294

Ok - Now that I have watched the MSG concert a few times now I can critique
it.

All I have to say is "WOW"  They were F---ing Awesome.  The crowd seemed to
really enjoy them - those police and fire guys must be BIG who fans.  And
John Cusack too !  Yeah our boys were really at their best.  Roger's voice
wasn't as good as it was on tour last year but he still did great.  I thought
the selection of songs was great too.  Did anybody else think that they
really  blew every other performer away??  The Stones weren't that great, and
Paul Mcartney wasn't that great either??

Gloria