2002 tour

In a message dated 10/29/2001 5:56:25 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Indications are they will, but maybe only in Europe, which got left out of
> the Who2k tour.  Feel the urge to take a plane load of kids to London,
> Madrid, Paris?  (Whew.  You're pretty brave!)

If I fly to Europe i will not be bringing high school juniors and seniors
with me.  It would be a huge opportunity missed if the Who doesn't at least
do a mini-tour of 5 or 6 cities in 2002 after the buzz they have created with
the MSG performance.  Any thoughts?