Re: my new review of Roger at MSG

In a message dated 10/28/01 12:07:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Sroundtable@aol.com writes:

> so to do 4 such high energy
> numbers with really no time in between each was too much for Rog.

Singing the way that Roger sings, he may have needed to get his vocal chords
used to it. By the end of the last tour he sounded just great. He did a
similar scream on WGFA on the blues to the bush recording. (starting way too
high). I sing along with Roger in my truck, but if I don't do it often, I can
only sing with Pete.  When it comes to that scream, forget it!

Jon in Mi.