Re: Royal Albert MSG

>Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:20:57 -0400
>From: "t/arcticsolutions.com@mail.arcticsolutions.com"
><t/arcticsolutions.com@mail.arcticsolutions.com>
>
>Anyone on the fence about the DVD jump in, excellent job and a great to
>watch and listen to.  First comment from him, "wow, this DVD sounds
>unbelievalbe".  The last comment before I left is, "can I burn this DVD it
>is great"

Glad he liked it.  I trust your response was something along the lines of
suggesting he support his newly-discovered great band by BUYING his own
copy of the DVD rather than RIPPING THEM OFF.  Boots are one thing, but
copying legit releases is inexcusable.

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend