Re: Chuck Berry writing new songs...CHUCK BERRY!

>Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:56:26 EDT
>From: JVNNSJSP@aol.com
>
>Maybe The Who should stop thinking so much and just
>start ROCKING. They don't need to tell anybody about it until something good
>gets recorded.

Not that I have anything against the idea (quite the opposite), but if you
think they can record anything and people not find out about the sessions
or the results before they're officially announced, I'll take that bet.

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend