Re: Who mp3s

I can limit the amount of connections, either with the Hotline server or my
Webstar FTP server. A friend of mine tested both (from england) to see
whether there where any speeddifferences; There were not.
Like I said before I have 15 slots open meaning the individual performance
will decrease. And it really doesnt matter which serversoftware is used.