Re: Who mp3s

In article <20011025052108.51225.qmail@web20002.mail.yahoo.com>,
    Quad <quadimages@yahoo.com>  writes:

> Thats a good point having an open FTP site will open
> up a large number of problems if you have anything
> less than a high bandwidth connection.

Depends on the server that you run.  There is nothing intrinsic to FTP
in this -- you just need to run a server that limits the number of
active connections.  This is a rather trivial config. issue with the
software I've seen.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!