Re: Who mp3s

Thats the main reason I work with Hotline. Although I'm considering a mirror
server on Carracho. Both give you a chance to chat while downloading.
I did set up a 'normal' ftp-server which I found very impersonal.

About the speed. This problem aint  caused by the software but the fact that
I have 15 downloadslots and the fact that there only goes so much through my
cablemodem. If someone would buy me a T3 I would be grateful :)