repost from VH1's Who board

>Author: theseeker72
Date: 10/23/01 06:18 PM

I want to say something about Zak. Now he's no Keith, but he's close. For
those of you who don't know, he has played with Roger on his solo 94 tour
and The Who tour from 96,96,the 99 shows, and 2000 tour. He has been
terrific. He knew Keith as a child, and Keith actually gave him his first
set ( A Pictures of Lily set- or drums with naked chicks
on them.) We can't compare him with Keith, it is totally unfair. There is
nobody who'll ever be like Keith. Get used to Zak. He's good. And you'll see
his name on the upcoming album. He is just as much a member as the others,
and they love him like they did Moony.