repost

Repost from alt.music.who:

>There's a SMALL article in this month's (October) issue of Bass Player
magazine on our fav bass player.  All it really talks about is his tour
with Abby Road.  He stated that he's looking forward to writing more
songs and making more paintings after the tour is done.  There are 3
pictures.  One with him playing and looking at some charts sitting on
his rack while in an empty venue - probably before a concert.  The
second is a shot of his buzzard, speakers and rack.  And I have to give
credit to the magazine, that they actually provided a clear forward
shot of his rack setup in the 3rd photo.  Apparently, the photos shows
his green-tint buzzard with gold hardware and E-string hipshot.

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://personals.yahoo.com