re-JEB Guest Dissapointment

So the stars never shone. We all knew what we were really hoping for but
it never happened.Some say there are reasons why. Let's not forget one
thing.The JEB show brought in a veryneeded $10,000 for the
victims/families fund and that's not bad for one nights work.John was
absolutely amazing as ever  and the WGFA at the end was terrific! A lot
of peoplewere up and dancing and having a great time,(including me) and
to me that's what it wasreally all about! I thought the two songs from
the Who's Next guys were great! I'm glad theygot their chance to play
with the OX ! They helped to make it a great show. Great meetingup with
everybody again and with Jeff House.Regards,Derick.