freaky thinking

From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
"Message to Jeff House:  Your prediction of a new National tragedy and The
Who coming back to save the day (or something like that) is absolutely
chilling right now.
Remind me to never doubt your word again, 'cause The Who definitely made a
huge impression on Sat. night."

Kevin,
All kidding aside...Oh shit.  I've been trying to forget about that one.  I
freaked myself out with that line of crap.  I will gladly remind you to not
doubt me, but I don't even want to think about what will happen next for
fear that it may come to pass again.  Am I suffering from some sort of
Tommy-syndrome?  Or is it simple delusional thinking?

They were awesome.  The perfect set for this night.  All the anthems the
beer-drinking heroes could handle.  Music for the masses.  I'll bet there
were a few Whogasms happening on the floor.

Jeff