Re: Mitchell Fink: No New Who

In article <006501c15b65$4202f880$6300a8c0@akrobiz.com>,
    "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>  writes:

> > To me, this doesn't seem to preclude a new album, it just means that
> > if they do a new album it will be Pete's vision on the songs, not
> > Roger's.  So what is new about that?  Nothing, that's the way they've
> > always done it.
>
> Let *me* wear those rose-colored glasses for a while!

After Quad '96 and Vegas/HOB '99, I've learned not to write off the
potential.  On the other hand, I don't hold my breath for a new album
either.  I'll take anything they give me and won't complain if I don't
get anything.  You can bury me with a smile after HOB '99, nothing
could top that for me personally.  I even made it into the 2000 tour
program as a result of that!
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!