JEB guest disappointment

Short review of the 3 shows I attended:  fun

I don't know if anyone has pointed to this, as I haven't read all the posts
from the last four days.  I was left with a sinking feeling at the end of
Sunday's JEB Benefit.  John seemed to be quite disappointed at the complete
lack of support from ANY of the stars from "The Concert for New York".  He
was visibly irritated as Luongo kept hinting that 'guests' were on the way
and that the jam session would run deep into the night.  The guest list was
extremely thin.

Just my opinion, of course.  I'm not complaining.  I had a great time over
these three days.  I'm just offering my observation.

I had a chance to watch some of the MSG show last night.  It was great to
see Clapton share the stage with Buddy Guy.  It was a bit unfortunate that
Buddy didn't get introduced.

Jeff