Re: Various Odds n Ends

> Do you think The Who's being givien a 4 song set had anything to do
> with their singer's prominent place in a VH-1 series?

I doubt it, but it probably did have something to do with the fact that
The Who were there at all.  ;)

Roger is a definite representative of The Who, and he showed up very
positively in the VH1 ratings after appearing in the SF show.  This is
something that would encourage VH1 to think The Who might be more
widely recognized and appreciated than they had been thinking.

Once they've gotten along well with Pete on the Storytellers show, and
Roger turns out to be somebody they could work with, then they have an
idea that a request for The Who might be accepted.  The four song set
was certainly part of the terms, and an indication of The Who's status,
regardless of their placement in the show.

BTW, Roger's status as an actor has improved lately--likely due to the
time he's been putting in on it.  I read a description of him recently
as an "established" actor.

LB

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://personals.yahoo.com