Re: Mitchell Fink: No New Who

> "We have the chemistry," Townshend told me backstage. "But I don't
> think we understand each other creatively. We never did. I honor
> Roger and I love him, and we can certainly do songs from our past.
> But I just don't see how we could find a way to bring it up to
> the present."

Wonder what brought this on?  They've known this for years, haven't
they?  But actually it's this split that makes the Daltrey/Townshend
partnership so much more than either of them is individually.

LB

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://personals.yahoo.com