another repost

Here's another beaut.  Did I mention that Zak looked BAD?  :)

> Name: playgal2001

I am speechless. I can tell they were trying to hold back in a way. But
they couldn't. They gave it their all. The same energy was there as if
it was the 60's and 70's. Even better, I think because they are older.
Whoever said thins get better with time, were definitely talking about
the Who. They were so loud, and I loved every minute of it. They whole
audiendce were feeling them. If you was not a Who fan before last
night, you are now. They all looked good. I think even the Charles
Manson look alike drummer even did good. All the Who fans, can I get
a...."Who the @!$! are you!"

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://personals.yahoo.com