McCartney vs The Who

In a message dated 10/22/2001 1:56:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> But the evening's most galvanizing performances
> came from the Who (whose four-song suite exploded with improbable
> power) and the show's catalyst, Paul McCartney -- who ended the
> evening by shaking the rafters (with a smashing ''I'm Down'') and
> helping lay an emotional foundation via his newly composed
> ''Freedom.''

This is the most ridiculous comment I have ever read.  Anyone who was there
or watched it knows that McCartney blew.  We had to wade through that obscure
crap to finally get to Yesterday?  Nothing he did shook the rafters and the
Freedom song was weak.  How bout paul, roger, pete, elton, etc leading a See
Me, Feel Me/listening to you?  That would have been more emotion than most
could handle.  Would have been one of the most dramatic events in music
history.  Would someone tell Paul that the 60s ended thirty years ago.