The Who at Yankee Stadium

I was at Yankee Stadium last night and  as always before Paul O'Neill's 2nd
at bat Baba O' rang through the stadium. But this time it was different .
Usually they stop the song before the verse starts but last night they
played it through the first verse..and the stadium was rocking...literally.
My buddy said to me..." Man The Who are everywhere...they rocked the Garden
now they rock the stadium.."...I said.." I know, I know "
Great Moment. And Paul McCartney was there...which made it even sweeter.

-