Re: Great Show!!

----- Original Message -----
From: <WMDSnyder@aol.com>
To: <thewho@igtc.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 10:01 PM
Subject: Great Show!!

> It's over...and it was pretty damn good.
>
> Pete was obviously nervous when their set began but opened up. Yeah...I'm
> little sick and tired of BBE and though TKAA (new version) would have
worked
> better, pacing-wise.
>
> I really think they should have been the act before McCartney. I know I'm
> biased, but they had the place rocking and it would have been a perfect
intro
> to Macca.
>
> Pete looked like he was having a great time during the finale...danicng
and
> bobbing...Bon Jovi should take lessons...it's not where you stand - it's
WHO
> you are and what you do!
>
> Fun evening...
>
> ws

    The Who were in DAMN fine form last night, and I'm very proud of them
and the show that they did!  My brother (who was watching it with me) kept
on saying to me today that The Who completely tore it up, and I obviously
agree!!!
    OHHHHH, question....................WAS that Zack Starkey in the drums
with them last night???  The guy had a beard, and I haven't seen him in a
little while, so I couldn't tell.

Zak?????

Joseph

Joseph