Re-re-re-re-re...repect

> timings are subject to change. Itll probably be worth setting the
recorders
> for the start of the show also.

Brian:

I don't know why he said that...Bowie doing the worst version of Simon &
Garfunkel's America I've ever heard?
Ah, well, The Who were brilliant after all.  They kicked everyone else's ass
easily. As for the respect matter, only The Who and McCartney got 4
songs...you could say he got 6, but he was the "main act" and one was the
inevitable sing-along. But I thought it was a strange move on his part that
three of his songs were new, as I watched the crowd stand there and try to
get into music they'd never heard (and will probably never hear again, if
the history of McCartney solo sales tells us anything).
So watching the crowd it appeared to me The Who were the highlight, and set
right in the middle of the show. It's going to drive my daughter crazy that
John Cusack introduced them and was singing along (because she hates The
Who, loves Cusack). And I guess Jeff and other JEB show attendees were
disappointed, because Pete and Rog were still at MSG at 1 AM.
I also must note here that it was nice to see The Who, Howard Stern, and
Bill Clinton all in the same building. I noticed Bush didn't attend...tut
tut tut.

"God may have mercy on you, but we won't."
        Senator John McCain

               Cheers                 ML