Re: Nice!

> And I agree what was that odd sounding work from key's of Carin
> during WGFA? Rabbit knows better of course...but sadly was not there.

Ya know, I played The Who's set over again, and I'm not sure Carin is
playing keyboard a whole lot.  It looks like he's operating the
function that plays programmed music.  Was it Pete playing?  A remix
effect?

LB

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://personals.yahoo.com