Hillary get's not so nice greeting

Keets wrote: "I missed it <Hillary getting booed>. What was it about?
I don't know, I guess NY City really hates her. I was kind of floored.  Bill
also took some early boo's, but the cheers took over pretty quickly.
>Michael J. Fox said something about The Who that I missed, too. What was
that?
He said, "first I come on after The Who, and then all by my self (none of
the people he was introducing were coming forward).
>And who was that Operaman guy with the Who pic? Can't wait to run the tape
back. :)
Dude!  That was Adam Sandler doing his "Operaman" stick from Sat. Night
Live.  To the tune of BABA with a picture of The Who in the background
(circa 1974ish?) he sang "The Who Reunite-ah!  Rog and Pete no more
fight-ah!  They smash a gutar-ah!
And......I'm not sure about that last line.  Damn.
Then a bunch more stuff to the tune of BABA.
It was hilarious!
AND!  The crowd went nuts!

Kevin in VT