Roger hyperventilating ?

Keets wrote: "Did anyone else see Roger have breathing problems?"

I couldn't tell in BBE because the camera kept panning the photo's of the
fire dudes.
But at the end of BABA in his harmonica solo he clearly lost his breath.
There was a sudden shot of him gasping for air.  I thought it was due to
hyperventilation.   BUT!  He came back like a champ and kicked it into gear.

Kind of got the feeling Pete was about to go into his usual routine of kind
of acting bored and belittling this part of BABA, but played it seriously so
as to help Rog out.
Interesting.

Kevin in VT