who set oct 20 9:40 2001

Wow your going to hate me for saying this but i think the who played with a
happiness and energy, a tight but loose interplay and a  sense of purpose
that i saw only fragments of during the last tour.  Maybe thats unfair, but
something felt different about the way they played tonight.  Very happy and
yet agressive.  I thought pete's guitar sound was finally loud and
gloriously heavy the way it should have been all along.  Sometimes during
the RAH dvd and in atlanta i couldnt even hear pete's guitar. Tonight it
sneered and growled the way it used to.
And oddly i didn't detest the new keyboard player's new added flourishes to
the keyboard sections of WGFA and BO'R.
If anyone is interested in a video copy \ cd  for trade or whatnot email me
privately.
I thought david bowies little segement was really cool with his little
keyboard  on the ground, sitting indian style

drew
 " something tells me this towns gonna make it"
keith richards