No Subject

Preparations for the Concert For New York show which takes place tonight
seems to be going really well. The organisation of the whole thing seems
tight and theres a really good feeling about the whole event. I know most
of you in the States will probably have the opportunity of watching it live
and for those who want to set their VCRs to record The Whos performance
the band are due on at 9.40 PM local time. With a show such as this though
timings are subject to change. Itll probably be worth setting the recorders
for the start of the show also.

I dont know if Ill be able to get any photos from the event as security is
really tight but if I can Ill try and post them as soon as possible.

[I assume this is from Matt Kent]

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm