Re: Psyhchoderelict and Steve Luongo

Dave,

re:

> As much as I would love to go into specifics I can't,
> that wouldn't be appropriate. However if your ever in
> the San Francisco area give me a call and I will have
> you over and show you the "never to be released" JAE
> documentry that John, Steve and Justin Kreutzeman
> filmed. It's simply breathtaking...

Too bad there's no footage of that 'drummer' from Oakland who worship's
Steve being carried around by Steve like a bride on his wedding night.  What
ever happened to that guy, anyway?  What was his name--Burt McCturney, or
something?  Last I heard he was wishing fellow Who fans dead.  Not very
nice....

Jon