Re: Psyhchoderelict and Steve Luongo

Nope :-)

Don't get me wrong, Steve is a "great" guy, he's rock
star, a super star if you will. He has the talents,
the wit, the charm of all rock stars before him, he's
ahead of his league, a super star drummer with amazing
skills and precision like no other, he's a rock star!
and don't you forget it! :)

As much as I would love to go into specifics I can't,
that wouldn't be appropriate. However if your ever in
the San Francisco area give me a call and I will have
you over and show you the "never to be released" JAE
documentry that John, Steve and Justin Kreutzeman
filmed. It's simply breathtaking...

Dave...

=====
http://www.quadrophenia.net