The Who This Month, Who's on my phone?, Sound-blaster help

Hello,

First of all.  Welcome back Brian.  I enjoyed your Who this Month,
this month.  Much longer than I can remember it, and very rich with
photos.  I especially dig the one of Pete in the white jump-suit with
the beard.  This is just one of the images of Pete that is etched in
my mind.  He has, after all changed physically very little, but in
appearance very much over the years.  This is my favorite look for him.
Well done page, A+.

Secondly, I was stuck in Kansas earlier this week and discovered that
my mobile phone can be programmed with a custom ring.  I spent the next
half an hour experimenting with the notes for Baba.  I have already
decided to change the ring melody every month or so to something
different from the who.  Pretty cool!   I'm such a dork sometimes.

Lastly, does anyone know how to record .wav files from a line input
source instead of the mic input source on a sound-blaster card under
windows? I want to take some vinyl tracks and make them .wav files.

Thanks!

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.