tickets to Ox at BB's

what do I need to do to get tickets if I decide to come by the show after the
benefit?  Also- how long do you think the show will last if it starts at 10?
I don't want to miss people like bowie and clapton after flyin all the way
from N.O., but if it's like backstreet or goo-goo dolls near the end I'll
definitely bail and go see JEB.  Plus I want to meet ya'll.  Where are ya'll
stayin cause I got a hotel room at manhatten red roof walkin dist from
madison sq g if anyone needs a crashin place.

kevin mc